React is made by facebook or something.
My development practices
Program as functionally as possible!
- Always use functional components. Never classes.
- Never use ‘let’ or ‘var’; only ‘const’.
- useMemo for expensive computations. It’s magic
- useHook is a replacement for most UX logic
- useEffect is used to replace any rerendering in response to dependency changes; this is primarily useful for making requests when the user takes an action (thus changing props)
- Always use capital letters for React components, and always use React component syntax to call them. It’s okay if this means declaring a constant with a capital letter; that’s expected and idiomatic in this case, even if it feels inconsistent.
- Primitive React state management
- Fluent UI
- Microsoft’s UI Framework